Thursday, February 24, 2011

Preparing for the Art Festival

Since it's going to be March 8th, the Art Festival, soon, we have been trying to get ready for it. This year, with all the astudying I've been doing, I haven't had much time to put towards making a "masterpeice", but I have finished a drawing, which came off well, and I may just have time for a second sketch. As for pictures for the Photo contest, I have been trying to narrow my choices, but still have 190 to go through until I narrow it down to two! Here are some of my recent works for the Art Festival. I can load the photos later.

                                                                   Showing progress

 <><>
<><><>
Entry for 2009: "Zeroing In" (colored pencil, 2nd place) Photo by Marjo
  
Entry of 2008, "Bobcat" (colored pencil, 1st place) photo by Marjo



 









  


No comments: