Thursday, December 10, 2015

Finally Posting...My New Gun Review

Welcome back to your ancient blog self!

To say it's been a while would be an understatement, and I frankly wasn't really looking to continue this blog, but I'm still big into Starling hunting, and there's no harm in posting once in a blue moon!

Since I just finished updating my ridiculously vintage profile, here's an update blurb.

So after my graduation from High School in 2012 (yeah, the last post :/ ), I continued on to get my BSBA in General Management through Thomas Edison State College, with some first half help from College Plus! to graduate in March 2014 (Official Diploma in June  14).

Since then, I accepted a position and started selling new and used vehicles at Lou Fusz Nissan. I was transferred to Lou Fusz Mitsubishi about 6 months in; where I am now working.
The Fusz Network is fantastic as far as the Automotive industry goes.

With that said, life has been hectic, but I finally managed to get together something I've been working on for quite some time: my Quest for the Best Quiet Air Rifle gun review!

Its a comparison review between 5 selected gas piston break barrel air rifles that I picked out from the stats, reviews, and professional suggestions from air gun carriers and companies.

My final 5 consist of the following:

Benjamin (by Crosman) NPS

Gamo Whisper Fusion

Hatsan Sniper Vortex

Stoeger ATAC

Umarex Octane



Pictured is the Gamo Whisper Fusion, one of my favorites in the study



Below is the link for my review site.
Check it out, leave your comments and suggestions, and share with other gun enthusiasts!



Maybe I'll post a little more often than every 3 years now!

- SAM

No comments: