Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Blogs Belated Birthday

Thanksgiving last year was actually the day I created this blog, so happy 1st birthday to it this year! Here are some random photos from various posts.
 


Extreme Sledding!

Sleet laden trees
                                                     Art (and photo) Festival entries from 2011 (next 4 photos)



German Girl

Cooper's Hawk
Tufted Titmouse eating from my hand

female Mallard in flight
Black Racer


Mary Ann, a future drawing project


 2010 CHEF conference

Mourning Dove
  
A Starling, of course


The Starling hunter, of course!


  
While we were in Canada, visiting our Grandma the Thanksgiving week, two people, Kate and Britt awarded me the Stylish Blogger award. (Don't ask me why, I hardly ever post, and rarely change the look of it too often!)  Thanks guys!
 
 I don't have much time to answer the 7 questions, or award any at the moment, but might do it later. Most of the awarding would probably be to those who already received it, though!                                                           

The 10th is the annual CHEF Christmas Ball. I'm planning on enlarging the Pal group during this time, but I won't tell you what that group is exactly, till after the mentioned event, so the numbers will be larger, and I'll have a group photo to go with it! :)


2 comments:

Britt Lauren said...

Congratulations with your blog :) I enjoyed looking at all the pictures- they are really good :)

Leah Mays said...

Happy birthday (late b-day:)Operation Starling. :) HAHA, this "pal" thing sounds interesting, Sam. But I guess I'll just have to wait to find out what exactly it is. =)